In The Silence 4:200:00/4:20
Love and Compassion 4:440:00/4:44
empty cup 5:430:00/5:43
Turn to Water 4:320:00/4:32
Rose Chant 4:140:00/4:14
Stormy Weather 5:120:00/5:12
The Mermaid 5:020:00/5:02
molly bawn 5:560:00/5:56
Take Care 3:390:00/3:39
Ocean of Grace 6:340:00/6:34
Creating and contributing to our communities through the magic of singing together in harmony.
“Katie's love and enthusiasm for singing is infectious. Which means she generates that same love and enthusiasm in others. ”
— Bob Harper
Singing can seriously increase your health & happiness!
Singing in choirs has scientifically demonstrated wellbeing benefits including:
* And breathe.... - singing encourages us to breathe deep and long
* Heart humming - it's a gentle form of cardio-vascular exercise
* Stress busting - singing blows off steam, relieving pain and tension
* Mood Booster - singing releases endorphins and happy hormones
* Brain Gym - learning lyrics and melodies flexes our grey cells
* Calm - singing brings us into the present moment, alleviating worries
* Confidence - singing empowers healthy self-esteem and self-expression
* Creative Fulfilment - making a great sound together brings satisfaction
* Social vitamins - syncs heartrates and releases bonding hormone oxytocin
* Friendships - choirs can grow into eco-systems of social support
* Contribution - choirs can fundraise and bring joy to their community
Because Singing Can and Does Change the World...
“Pure joy of learning to sing with others. I didn't think I could sing, I can't read music and I had no faith in my voice. Katie helped me to find the courage to try.”
Welcome Your Voice!
Experience the joy of singing in a friendly and relaxed environment. Uplifting a cappella singing - folk, world, pop - taught by ear. Everyone is welcome, including those who think they can't sing.
Thursdays 7-9pm, Term time,
Currently meeting in person with safety measures + Zoom Ins
St John the Evangelist Upper Norwood, Sylvan Road, SE19 2RX
In partnership with Crystal Palace Transition Town
First Session Free, 12 week term- £96 / £84
please email for more info Visit our Facebook Page