In The Silence 4:200:00/4:20
Love and Compassion 4:440:00/4:44
empty cup 5:430:00/5:43
Turn to Water 4:320:00/4:32
Rose Chant 4:140:00/4:14
Stormy Weather 5:120:00/5:12
The Mermaid 5:020:00/5:02
molly bawn 5:560:00/5:56
Take Care 3:390:00/3:39
Ocean of Grace 6:340:00/6:34
Creating and contributing to our communities through the magic of singing together in harmony.
“Katie's love and enthusiasm for singing is infectious. Which means she generates that same love and enthusiasm in others. ”
— Bob Harper
Christmas Honesty Box
Thank you to everyone who donated to my Christmas Honesty Box - it helps me keep the singing show on the road.
I have donated £76.75 to St George's Hospital Charity.
Over Lockdown 1.0 we raised £442.50
Wishing you all a safe, peaceful festive season and brighter times ahead in 2021
Singing can seriously increase your health & happiness!
Singing in choirs has scientifically demonstrated wellbeing benefits including:
* And breathe.... - singing encourages us to breathe deep and long
* Heart humming - it's a gentle form of cardio-vascular exercise
* Stress busting - singing blows off steam, relieving pain and tension
* Mood Booster - singing releases endorphins and happy hormones
* Brain Gym - learning lyrics and melodies flexes our grey cells
* Calm - singing brings us into the present moment, alleviating worries
* Confidence - singing empowers healthy self-esteem and self-expression
* Creative Fulfilment - making a great sound together brings satisfaction
* Social vitamins - syncs heartrates and releases bonding hormone oxytocin
* Friendships - choirs can grow into eco-systems of social support
* Contribution - choirs can fundraise and bring joy to their community
Because Singing Can and Does Change the World...