In The Silence 4:200:00 / 4:20
Love and Compassion 4:440:00 / 4:44
0:00 / 3:13
empty cup 5:430:00 / 5:43
willow 5:360:00 / 5:36
Turn to Water 4:320:00 / 4:32
Rose Chant 4:140:00 / 4:14
Stormy Weather 5:120:00 / 5:12
Woman 3:110:00 / 3:11
The Mermaid 5:020:00 / 5:02
molly bawn 5:560:00 / 5:56
Take Care 3:390:00 / 3:39
Ocean of Grace 6:340:00 / 6:34
requiem 7:080:00 / 7:08
Choirs During Corona
All choirs will no longer be meeting in person until it is safe to do so.
Welcome Choir, Caterham Community Choir, Lung Songs & ManSong are running online.
I'm also offering the following sessions throughout lockdown:
“Thank you so much for leading the event - it was really fun and exactly how I had imagined it. I loved hearing the children laughing and watching them dancing .” - Laurie-Mo Gullachsen, Registered Manager, Worcestershire Children First Fostering
The Big People
Sundays 2-3pm on Zoom
Online Singing for Big People & their Little People/ Friends at Home
Supersonic singing to help us stay connected, breathe deep and have LOADS of fun!
Due to latency (delays) we can't sing together simultaneously but we can still learn songs and enjoy seeing each other.
Everything is taught by ear, with lyrics displayed on screen.
To join the Starboard Crew please email firstname.lastname@example.org - links are sent every Sunday morning.
Donations Welcome via the online Honesty Box.
Singing can seriously increase your health & happiness!
Singing in choirs has scientifically demonstrated wellbeing benefits including:
* And breathe.... - singing encourages us to breathe deep and long
* Heart humming - it's a gentle form of cardio-vascular exercise
* Stress busting - singing blows off steam, relieving pain and tension
* Mood Booster - singing releases endorphins and happy hormones
* Brain Gym - learning lyrics and melodies flexes our grey cells
* Calm - singing brings us into the present moment, alleviating worries
* Confidence - singing empowers healthy self-esteem and self-expression
* Creative Fulfilment - making a great sound together brings satisfaction
* Social vitamins - syncs heartrates and releases bonding hormone oxytocin
* Friendships - choirs can grow into eco-systems of social support
* Contribution - choirs can fundraise and bring joy to their community
Because Singing Can and Does Change the World...