A Safe Space to SOUND OUT, SOUND OFF and RESOUND
with greater confidence in life.
Do you have a song you want to sing?
Do you have an idea you want to sound out?
Is there an issue you need to sound off about?
Do you want to resound with great clarity in life?
A Sounding Out session can support you to:
- Claim the joy, power and magic of your voice & creative expression
- Grow your creativity and build your creative toolkit
- Set clear steps towards manifesting dreams and visions
- Be accountable and show up for yourself
- Set boundaries to honour yourself and your creativity
- Discover the intelligence within challenges and issues
- Reclaim your power from past experiences
- Stay tuned and true to your inner voice
- Blow your own trumpet with confidence
- Be seen, heard, honoured and championed
- Change the world by fulfilling your creative mission
Sessions take place online and can be booked as one-offs or intensives.
Please see below for prices, T&Cs
“Katie is warm, knowing, wise, friendly and inspirational. ”
— Julie Batsford-White, Writer
With 20 years of experience coaching individuals at all stages of their creative journey - from shy beginners to established arts, education and wellbeing professionals, Katie offers a holistic approach, seeing voice & creative expression as intricately connected with all areas of life. An experienced facilitator, she brings a full creative toolkit and respects the uniqueness of every person. She offers completely confidential counsel and wise witness.
“Katie Rose and I have been working together since April 2014, initially to support the creation of a devised theatre piece, ‘does my sex offend you?”, and then more recently on the development and implementation of the Intimacy On Set Guidelines and the role of the Intimacy Practitioner in drama schools, and in the profession in theatre and on film. Working with Katie Rose has given me the space to reflect on my experiences as the work has evolved. Katie brings such indepth reflection, clarity and guidance, allowing me to understand the challenges faced and celebrate the times of success. I am so grateful for Katie and her practice for the beautiful space she provides.”
“HIGHLY RECOMMEND Katie Rose for coaching! I recently sang at my brothers wedding and after years of performance anxiety was able to transform my anxiety to be able to sing solos at the front of the church thanks to Katie’s coaching sessions. Katie has such a compassionate and encouraging approach and really helped me to connect into the bigger purpose of the what and why!”
— Steph Turner, Artist and Facilitator